Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Strategic Vulnerability

Oct 05, 2011

bookshelves: erotic, paranormal-romance
Read from September 25 to October 04, 2011

FANTASTIC READ!

Wow! Now that was a fantastic fun fast paced story. I was literally glued to the pages as though I felt like I was a part of the story. The author’s easy flowing writing captures you immediately as the characters come alive and have you either melting from their sexy and sweet charisma or has you in shock from the cruelty of their actions.
The story has everything you could ask for in a story such as lots of action, drama, sex, passion, shape-shifting, fae, and were’s, etc ….

Wilson (were-rat, tiger, lycan, fae mix) and Kim’s (Fae) romance was perfect in this story as they are thrown together unexpectedly. Even though they were held captive against their wills I loved how humorous they were and how their mating call for each other drew their attraction to one another. There were only a couple of sex scenes but they were hot and I rate it medium flame (3 flames out of 5 flames).

I loved the fact that both characters were equally matched with their powers and their kick azz abilities. I think maybe that’s why I like this book so much because of the strong female character didn’t take crap from anyone but was tender hearted at the same time.

This was such an awesome and fantastic story that now I have to go and read the first three books prior to this one in the series. I am definitely a new fan and can hardly wait to read the rest of the books in this series. I highly recommend the series to all paranormal romance readers especially if you like lots of kick azz action with all types of sexy paranormal species.

Excellent Read!
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strategic Vulnerability.