Karla's Reviews > Anchor and Storm

Anchor and Storm by Kate Poole

Oct 01, 2011

bookshelves: awesome-alpha, emotional, menage, passionate, scorching-hot, strong-willed-heroine, sweet-romance, terrific-dialogue
Recommended to Karla by: Kristen, Kris and Kathleen
Read from September 29 to 30, 2011

What a sweet and fiery love story. Edgar was so charming, kind, and the perfect gentleman. Angus was the total opposite, hot -headed, infuriating, the perfect alpha male. They both endured hardship and my heart ached for them. Even though they were of different social status, they had a mutual respect for one another. Two men so different, with opposing lifestyles, but the one thing they had in common was their passionate desire and love for Emily. What one couldn’t give her the other one could, and they put aside their own doubts and fears, and created a family together. I loved when the three of them interacted and I wish that would have been a bigger part of the story. It had a sad, but sweet HEA, and was a very profound love story!
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anchor and Storm.

Kristen I'll be looking for your review.

Kathleen Your SOOOO gonna love this book.

Karla I like it already!

Kristen Yaaay! The story really makes you think.

Kathleen Told Ya that you would love it :)

Kristen Nicely said! I too wished the author would have spent more time on the three of them together and the men's relationship, instead of the side plot that I didn't really care for. Great review, Karla!

Karla Yeah, I could have done without Caroline and Raymond. Plus some more time with the secondary characters, Weston, Fenella, Willie, would have been nice too!

Kristen Yep. I agree.

Karla Thank you ladies :)