Darla's Reviews > Touch

Touch by Jus Accardo

Dec 04, 11

Recommended for: people who love x-men, heroes, or genetic anomalies
Read in October, 2011

I loved Touch and there were so many things that I loved about this book - the sweet and snarky characters, the awesome dangerous powers, and the constant roller coaster ride. Also the super powers - Jus created some awesome powers. Powers that I wish when someone asked me, "If you could have any super power what would it be?" that I would answer with one of the powers Jus created. Telekinesis is actually boring.

I think everyone wishes they had a Kale. Kale is dark, mysterious, sweet, and all kinds of awkward. I think his awkwardness makes him all the more appealing. He doesn't know much about the world that he has escaped into, but it is really really funny as he discovers what soda tastes like, how people interact, and so much more.

Dez is the opposite of Kale. Dez is real snarky and kick ass. She's sure of everything in the world, but the one thing she isn't sure of is the way Kale feels about her. Her one mission in life is to make her cold and uncaring father's life hell. Such a simple task, but when her dad is the boss of an entire organization devoted to using people with powers as assassins, spies, and other various agents, things become difficult.

I really can't anything else without writing down some spoilers, but I loved this epic kick ass snarky book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch.