Marie's Reviews > Sweet Sixteen Princess

bookshelves: to-read
Recommended to Marie by: Disney
Recommended for: Princess, Romance, Teen Lovers
Read on March 13, 2012, read count: 1

This review will be short because this is a half volume of the series.

Okay, well this book was semi-dissapointing. In most of the other half volumes, Meg was able to develop the plot AND wrap up the conflict effectively. I felt like the opposite was true in this book. I think that the book was promising until the resolution, which I didn't really particularly like.

Mia is turning sixteen and all her friends want her to have a party. Mia just wants to have a dinner with her boyfriend, Michael. Will she ever get her wish? Soon, her Grandmere (grandmother) plans an elaborate party that involves taking a hundred people to Genovia for a crazy celebration that will be featured on MTV. Mia is so frustrated, and furthermore she thinks that it was her best friend Lily's idea to tell Grandmere about this.

(view spoiler)

Overall, I'll love any Princess Diaries book I come across, so that's why I rated it 2 stars (it was ok). It was okay in the sense that it was still the same hilarious Mia I knew and loved (at least until the climax), just the plot nhad major misgivings. Do read if you've just finished the seventh and are planning to go on to the eighth because it rveals some things (view spoiler) that are nice to know before beginning the eigth book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Sixteen Princess.