Jenni's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Jun 01, 14

bookshelves: all-sorts-of-vampire, demon, e-books, paranormal, romance, 5-stars, favorites
Read on September 25, 2011 — I own a copy

I can't belive it! It's even better than the first one, and I already thought the first book was great! Amazing characters, steamy "scenes" and loads of action. Jeaninene Frost is really a genius!
I'm officially addicted to the Night Huntress series!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.

Quotes Jenni Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“And there is my payment the rubies in your cheeks. Are you properly scandalized by your wicked behavior? If you were Catholic, you'd singe the ears of the priest you confessed to. Do you remember making me swear to repeat all those naughty actions agian, no matter what you said this morning?"
Now that he brought it up, I did recall saying that. Great Betrayed by my own immorality.
"God, Bones...some of that was depraved."
"I'll take that as a compliment." He closed the distance between us."I love you. Don't be ashamed of anything we did, even if your prudery is on life support.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Now I am short on some props, and there isn't nearly enough time in one night to run through all the ways I've fantasized about taking you, but I promise you this..." His voice deepened, "You'll be scandalized in the morning when you can think again.”

Jeaniene Frost
“You called her Kitten? And she let you? She put me in a coma for three days when I called her that? My balls never recovered from her smashing them into my spine?" "And well she should have," Bones agreed. "She's my Kitten, and no one else's”

Jeaniene Frost
“Do it your way, but I suggest another one. You could go ahead and beat her bloody,
or…you could give me such loud, screaming orgasms that the sound of them blisters her ears. If you have any former-whore-turned-promiscuous-vampire tricks you’ve been holding back, well, bring them on. I only have one stipulation: You’d better outperform any service you gave to her or anyone else, because if I don’t wake up tomorrow red in the face from embarrassment at what you did to me, I’ll be disappointed.”

Jeaniene Frost
“This isn't going to be easy," I grumbled as we headed toward the exit.
Bones shrugged. "Nothing worthwhile ever is.”