Laura Kreitzer's Reviews > Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Mar 04, 2014

bookshelves: 2012, audible, audiobooks-com, completed-series
Read on March 01, 2014 , read count: 1

Enjoyed this book, but not nearly as much as the first. Also, am I the only one who doesn't actually like Four?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insurgent.

Stephanie out of curiosity, since you don't like Four is there a different male character that you like?

Laura Kreitzer No. Hah! I enjoy reading about Four, but I'd never, ever date him. He reminds me too much of an abusive ex of mine. Blerg.

Stephanie that's an awesome good reason! :P i am not sure that he's good dating material either, i do like him anyway...ha!

Denisse Four is not really my kind of man...so you are not alone! ;)

Rebecca I actually liked him better when he was Four instead of now that he's Tobias. I liked the cool, reserved, mysterious Four. Now that we are getting to know him more, I don't like him as much.

Laura Kreitzer I'm so glad I'm not the only one! He's rather bossy. I've started the last book, so I'm hoping he'll chill a bit. Seriously.

Stephanie Laura wrote: "I'm so glad I'm not the only one! He's rather bossy. I've started the last book, so I'm hoping he'll chill a bit. Seriously."

um...about that...

Laura Kreitzer Shhhhh. Don't say a word! I know something horrible happens that pissed a ton of people off. Honestly, I don't think there's anything Roth can do that will surprise me. We'll see . . .

Kushnuma I think you will be surprised...

Laura Kreitzer I feel like this conversation should include bouts of evil laughter. Jeez, you ominous readers!

Stephanie Laura wrote: "I feel like this conversation should include bouts of evil laughter. Jeez, you ominous readers!"

definitely! i'm also twirling my evil handle-bar mustache! :P