Morgan's Reviews > Blame It On Texas

Blame It On Texas by Christie Craig

Jul 04, 2012

bookshelves: 4-stars
Read from June 25 to 28, 2012

The Hotter In Texas series by Christie Craig is a super sexy, laugh-out-loud funny romantic suspense series about three ex-cops who opened a PI firm after they were wrongly accused of murder. I strongly recommend the Hotter In Texas series because it has everything that I look for in an adult companion series!

Ms. Craig knows how to create vivid, three-dimensional characters. I swear, the characters in this series come to life before your eyes. They are likable, relatable, and easy to visualize. I mean, even Lucky, the cat in Blame It On Texas, is well developed and easy to picture. Ms. Craig is that good. Ms. Craig also knows how to create witty, entertaining dialogue for her characters. You can feel the character's respect, attraction, and sexual tension progress through the character's dialogue. And when the sexual tension builds so much that the character's break, things get even better hotter.

I really appreciated both of the main characters in Blame It On Texas because they are both intelligent, sexy characters. Tyler and Zoe were perfect for each other, and their sexy twist on a classic board game was VERY HOT!

Blame It On Texas features not one, but two beautiful love stories, and both stories are super sweet and super sexy! Honestly, I enjoyed the supporting characters romance just as much as Tyler and Zoe's story because both storylines were entertaining and well-developed.

I gave Blame It On Texas (Hotter In Texas #2) by Christie Craig 4 STARS. I STRONGLY recommend the Hotter In Texas series to adults who enjoy hilarious romantic suspense novels.

-XOXO

READING, EATING AND DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blame It On Texas.