Carolyn F.'s Reviews > Mother of the Groom

Mother of the Groom by Erica Sloane

Sep 22, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: ebook, erotic, contemporary, kindle
Read on September 22, 2011 , read count: 1

I'm giving this first book 3 stars just because I feel that the stories would have been brought together as one book. The story itself was 4 stars but again, with the cliffhangerish ending, this could easily have been made into a larger book. Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine.

As an older woman, I think I would have been more critical of my own body next to this young and fresh man. Even with her keeping her figure, there still is the sags that come from having children (she's had at least two) and just age. The other parts of the book as pure fantasy are very hot. Well maybe it isn't pure fantasy because I've known several women that have moved and mostly married the man they were dating who was 15 or more years younger. The older I get, the less things bother me so you're not having the huge fights of youth. Also sexually you know what you like and as with most women enjoy it a whole lot more, so that's another truism I think. I'm going to go straight on to book 2. The story was good enough for me to want to read the rest. Thank goodness it was only 99 cents on Amazon!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mother of the Groom.