Sania's Reviews > Kitty Takes a Holiday

Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn

Sep 23, 11

Read from September 22 to 23, 2011

*Spoiler*
I really had no idea what to expect from such a title especially with the beginning being all sedate and BEN! OH MY GOD BEN! I mean i did expect Cormic or Ben going all loup at some point especially with all the continuous three-person-pack reference in the past two books but romance on the BEN side of the river was NOT what i expected. Still im deliriously happy for him, he is the understated type of person but in a good way. I have to admit though that i did miss The Midnight Hour discussions they are always entertaining its making me wish there really was a show like that on the radio. Fat chance we'd have something like that here *waves baguette in the air*. Though the ending was not what i hoped for with regards to Cormic *dabs eyes and sniffles a bit* it was much better than the start i was to be honest a bit frustrated. I'm proud of Kitty, she really is growing up to be one hell or a character.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty Takes a Holiday.

Quotes Sania Liked

Carrie Vaughn
“I started a new page and wrote a title at the top: "Ten
Ways to Defeat Macho Dickheadism." Then I realized that most of the world's problems stemmed from macho dickheadism, and if I could defeat that I could save the world.”
Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Takes a Holiday