Nora St Laurent's Reviews > Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker

Jul 08, 15

Read in September, 2011

I became aware of Sandra’s novel when it won the ACFW’s Book Club pick for December. I was thankful for the review copy and can’t wait for the discussion on the ACFW book club loop. The cover of this book says fun, fun, fun. I wasn’t disappointed.

Sandra has Emma Rae Travis and Sherilyn Carrie meet in college and then go separate ways because of career choices. The girls hoped that they’d work together someday in the future.

But life happens and things aren’t as they expected. Then the girls get a surprise, a glorious surprise. Sherilyn and Emma are in the same city, Atlanta; working together at the Tanglewood Hotel offering couples wedding packages. Then their dream come true an opportunity to work together; happened sooner than they expected. This isn’t what they expected. This reality had a few bumps in the road, could they navagate them and still remain close friends?

Along with the fun story line of the two friends living out their dream, Sandra shows the reader the practical side of planning a wedding, giving out helpful suggestions in preparing, such as 5 tips for choosing the prefect wedding dress, and the do’s and don’ts of a bridal registry; then she has the wedding planner’s ultimate Bridal Checklist, Wedding themes and the top 5 bridal flowers are also included.

Sandra’s new book is not only fun and funny to read it has some practical information and scrumptious recipes for the reader to enjoy as well. This books a hoot! I highly recommend it! When you finish reading you’ll be grinning from ear to ear!

Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”

The Book Club Network www.bookfun.org
The Book Club Network blog www.psalm516.blogspot.com
Book Fun Magazine www.bookfunmagazine.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride.