Mary Abshire's Reviews > Single White Vampire

Single White Vampire by Lynsay Sands

4619317
Oct 03, 11

Read from September 22 to October 03, 2011

Great start. Luc's favorite word..."no"
I have to admit this series is growing on me. Each book has gotten better. I'm really enjoying this one!

The RT convention... great story. Loving the codpiece issue. Hilarious! This couple is truly great together.

This was a fun read. Love the characters and the conflict. Highly recommend this one!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Single White Vampire.

09/26/2011 page 72
show 6 hidden updates…

Debbie Love this whole series.

message 2: by Jenese (new)

Jenese (Readers Confession) Really? I read the first one and wasn't too impressed. I plan to eventually go back and try it again.

Mary Abshire Jenese wrote: "Really? I read the first one and wasn't too impressed. I plan to eventually go back and try it again."
Yeah, the first one was a bit slow for me. Second was better. This one is much, much better!

Debbie This is just the way I see it, but, the first book of (pretty much any) a series always starts out slow, then picks up with the second book.

Mary Abshire Debbie wrote: "This is just the way I see it, but, the first book of (pretty much any) a series always starts out slow, then picks up with the second book."

Debbie, I agree with you. Books after the first one in the series are almost always better.

message 6: by Jenese (new)

Jenese (Readers Confession) Thats why I didnt just write it off completely. I am just not in a hurry to start the 2nd one, just yet.

Debbie I think you should read it.

Mary Abshire Even if I don't like a first book, I will read the second and see if it is worth it to continue on. I've only found one author/series I just couldn't read and gave up on. They're a best seller and I just can't read her books. Guess it happens.

Michelle I love all of her books in this series.