Natasha's Reviews > Ass Goblins of Auschwitz

Ass Goblins of Auschwitz by Cameron Pierce

Jul 24, 12

bookshelves: bizarro
Read on December 08, 2011 — I own a copy

I admit I got this simply because of the title and I was not disappointed. I thought Ass Goblins Of Auschwitz was hilarious and the most satisfying sort of twisted. I really enjoyed it. So much so, in fact, that I read it straight through in a single sitting (which perhaps isn't the greatest feat for some but I'm not the fastest reader).
I'm giving it 3 stars instead of more because while most of it was coherent I felt some things were shoved in simply for the sake of shoving them. The bit about Kidland, for instance, I felt could have been left out completely without taking away from the rest of the story.
That said, Nazi ass goblins kidnapping, enslaving, mutating and feeding on children? Yes, please. It starts off somewhat slow but graphic and then gets pretty "actiony". The epic battle between the ass goblins and children was awesome. Mostly, I wish moist, cakey undergrounds existed. This would please me a great deal.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ass Goblins of Auschwitz.

12/08/2011 page 34