Nyimah's Reviews > Spell Checked

Spell Checked by C.G. Powell

Feb 19, 12

Read in January, 2011

Soooo... this was an interesting book... It was not the most complicated plot or world building, but it wasnt horrible. I wasnt really sure what to focus on. It seemed like it was pretty strait forward and even though it was a short time span all the pieces were given to you in a few paragraphs. there was no true suspense or wondering what was going to happen. i dont know its hard to describe. But i wouldnt mind checking out the next one. I love series were couples have babies.. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spell Checked.

01/08/2012 page 25
8.0% "My nook says it's only 173 pages so my Pg. 25 may have a different reference. Anywho just about to start ch 3. So far the book is kind of weird. They change perspectives pretty quickly. And what's with waking up in a guys you just met house with a stranger telling you that you are a witch. And your like oh ok."
01/08/2012 page 113
38.0% "So you take the news of vampires and witches with a shrug but you find out about a woman your man new thousands of years ago and that's when you want to go psycho. Seriously!!!."
01/09/2012 page 170
57.0% "If my doctor uses the term "head scan" while doing an assessment I would seriously start to question his competency. Lol"