Shaun's Reviews > Cosmos

Cosmos by Carl Sagan

M 50x66
Sep 22, 11

This is a excellent book that bridges the information that Astronomers, Physicists, Biologists, Geologists, Anthropologists, Archeologists, Historians, and Philosophers have gained over the years of human existance to the common man.

It is a great read for the person who craves to understand what our Intellectual Elite have uncovered throughout the thousands of years of our existence.

Not only does Carl Sagan discuss the modern findings of the time but goes even deeper into our past to discuss his philosophical viewpoints of how we came to be and where we currently rest on the intellectual ladder.. On our knowledge of the universe and our knowledge of our home, Earth. He even goes so far as to argue against many monopolies that the "New Age" and Religious institutions have over the minds of the population and even presents excellent intellectual stimuli to follow along with him entertained as well as leaving you learning at the same time.

I recommend it to all Freshman level high school students and up as a good Science and Philosophy read.

I also recommend it to all of our politicians, members of government, and key military leaders throughout the world of every nation.

Thank you. May you transcend the unknown and find peace in your existence.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cosmos.