Toni's Reviews > Fall For Me

Fall For Me by Melanie Marks

Sep 22, 11

I really enjoyed this story. It was fun yet realistic, sweet yet steamy. The steam didn’t come from sleazy stuff though. It was just flirty; full of wanting and yearning. Absolutely no sex.

It's YA, costs .99 cents, and only takes about an hour to read.

The story is about Zoey caught between her long time boyfriend, Finn, and Finn’s hot, sweet best friend, Riley.

Summary from the book:

When Zoey’s long-time boyfriend, Finn, cheats on her—kissing a girl he “just can’t resist”—he gives Zoey a “Free Pass,” telling her she can kiss any guy she wants. Finn is so cocky and sure of their relationship that the arrangement seems perfect. He’s not worried Zoey will fall for another guy, and he’s itching to get rid of his feelings of guilt.

But the thing is, Zoey knows exactly who she wants to kiss—longs to kiss— Finn’s best friend, Riley. But, she wants the kiss too much. She knows that. So, she resists the “Free Pass.” Still, she’s pushed into it when Finn loses a bet to Riley, and Riley wants his payment—a kiss from Zoey.

The rest of my review is slightly a spoiler, but not really. But maybe you shouldn't read it if you want to get the full impact of the story. So, don't read any further if you want the full impact.

My favorite quote from the book:

“What, you mean if my true love ever comes along?” His lips quirked. “She did, Jones. Just unfortunately, my best friend saw her first.”

Swoon!!!!

I fell in love with Riley right there. Okay, I loved him before that. I loved him through the whole book, but right there, LOVE!!!!

The end to me was kind of abrupt, but still, it made me smile and made me feel warm inside and it was a happy ending—they fell for each other!

Finally, FINALLY!!! They kiss.

Finally!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall For Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melanie Marks Thanks for Commenting. I'm glad you liked the story. That is my favorite line from it too! :)

Toni I loved that line! I got a tickle in my stomach when I read it. The story was cute. :)