L's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Sep 22, 2011

bookshelves: pnr, favourites
Read from May 19 to 21, 2012

I've waited for Paris for so long and yes, I am satisfied with his story. The story was interesting and I enjoyed it. The story was slow-paced but I was fine with it as long as it held intriguing, more detailed plot.

The romance was really good although how I wished for Paris and Sienna to spend more time together rather busy with all Hunter, Cronus etc. No, I loved them. They're so sweet and adorable. With Sienna's acceptance and Paris' vulnerability. Very heart-warming and at the same time, heart-wrenching.

Anyway, the best part of all that I rated this book five solid stars is -- (view spoiler) For damned previous eight books I had to read about him. He was a very hateful person.

There are few secondary stories of lords/warriors intrigued me. William the Ever Randy, I already knew that he would never found happiness because if he found one, disaster came but then, I wonder who would be the one. Torin keeper of Disease, who would be immune to him? Are Kane and this girl (view spoiler) would be next in installment? So much I hate Galen but somehow I really want to read about him and his beautiful downfall, (view spoiler)

And oh, I can't wait for the spin-off! Hello delicious and hot angel, Zacharel.

Recommended.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

05/19/2012 page 1
0.0% "Scary reviews I read about this book. I hope I like it because I've waited for Paris for so long."
05/21/2012
94.0% "Holy mother of...YES! Cronus' finally dead oh damn I hate him. Pure satisfaction. AWESOME"
08/27/2014 marked as: favourites