Princess Allie's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Apr 30, 08

Recommended for: Paranormal Romance Readers
Read in April, 2008

Jeaniene Frost did it again! She made a book that I could not put down and made me stay up to the wee hours of the morning. Her second book in the Cat Crawfield series gives us just as much intense, seduction, and engaging scenes as the first book Halfway to the Grave.
In One Foot in the Grave, we enter four years later from the first novel and life has become much more violent for Cat. She’s part of a secret government that not many people know about. She still fights vampires, but she doesn’t have much of a personal life. She still misses her old flame, Bones, but she knows she can never go back to him. She battles one master vampire who doesn’t know who she is and he may have the answers to some of her questions whether he knows it or not. Many vampires have deemed Cat “The Red Reaper” and are trying to hunt her down. Cat doesn’t care that they are comming after her. She thinks she can handle it herself, but there is a certain bleach blond vamp who thinks she needs help and he'll do anything to get to her.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.