Yla Delarosa's Reviews > Allison Hewitt Is Trapped

Allison Hewitt Is Trapped by Madeleine Roux

Sep 21, 11

Read in August, 2011

Introduction: I remember someone said, "a movie about zombies can never fail". I agree with him anyway :p I used to love watching zombie apocalypse happen xD Its always funny... no matter how scary they make it look like :p And I guess there is always something romantic in falling in love with someone while the rest of the world become cannibals. Lol.

So... then I wonder (when I saw this book), will a book about zombie wins my heart as well? But guess what, I loved it so much I stayed up late for couple of days simply because I cannot put it down:

Overview: When the Zombie outbreaks hit, Allison Hewitt, together with 5 other people were trapped in a bookstore. With no way out, she found blogging as her only way to contact the outside world. Allison's blog becomes other people inspiration, just as it is her only way to narrate all the zombie-killing adventures he finds herself into. Although she learned the hard way that in desperate times like this, it is mostly the alive that she has to be more careful of. Allison accounts how she found friends in the most unlikely of times, and how she found love - which will she be able to keep anyway? There's a search for her mother as well.

My opinion: Although there are some loop holes I can find, like the squirrel attack (why is it that there are no other animals who got infected?), but over all, I like this book. I like how its made to look like a blog - I like Allison character of being scared to death thinking of how to survive but brave and smart when she's faced with the real struggle.

If really the world faces zombie apocalypse, I wish I can have the same confidence and bad-ass attitude as Allison has in this book. I dont like her choice of weapon though, I prefer something that will kill them without me having to be so close :p But geez, no decent toilet and no shower for days? Nvm then... kill me the first day! :p
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Allison Hewitt Is Trapped.