LeMira's Reviews > The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night

The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley

Oct 02, 11

Read from September 21 to 27, 2011

Overall, this was a good book with great ideas of how to help your child sleep without having the child "cry it out." I wish I'd had it with my first child. However, I felt like the first 20 pages or so were all about how bad "crying it out" is, how important co-sleeping and breast feeding are (two things that I can't do with my own child.). Basically, once I got past all of those testimonials, I was able to read the book quickly. I appreciated that she reached all parents, even those of us who don't nurse or co-sleep. I did get sick of seeing testimonials on almost every page of why this book is completely awesome. I quit reading them after the first three. I came away with some good ideas of things I could do differently than I did with my first baby.

However, I must say that I disagree with some things. It really is okay for a child to cry every now and then. It's not child abuse.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No-Cry Sleep Solution.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly Can you invite me to your blog? I'm obviously behind on things!