Tamara's Reviews > Everlasting Bad Boys

Everlasting Bad Boys by Shelly Laurenston

Sep 22, 11

Read from September 21 to 22, 2011

I GIVE THIS BOOK 4 STARS AS A WHOLE. THE FIRST STORY, CAN'T GET ENOUGH, BY SHELLY LAURENSTON 4 STARS,
THE SECOND STORY, SPELLBOUND, BY CYNTHIA EDEN- 4 STARS, THE LAST STORY,TURN MR ON,BY NOELLE MACK- 1 STAR

Can't get enough- it surprised me that this was a dragon series book, because Shelly writes them under the G A Aiken pseudonym , but I love that series, so it wasn't a bad surprise. This is the story of Shalin the Innocent and Alean the whore! Bercylac's parents. Typical of Shelly it is funny and sexy with great secondary characters to add to the enjoyment.

Spellbound- Serena Tyme is a witch who is running out of time (sorry I couldn't resist)She and the members of her coven are being bound by dark magic. A year ago her aunt's coven faced the same fate and all were killed. Once a witch is completely bound (3 bindings) she is basically human and easy to kill. Whoever bound her will absorb her magic upon her death. So Serena does the only thing she can think of to save her life, she summons a cazador del alma, a soul hunter, the immortal offsprig of a level 10 demon and a witch, who possesses the powers of both and hunts "others" who have turned to the dark side. Luis D'Amil is not happy to be pulled from his hunt by the little witch, but for some reason he is instantly drawn to her. He agrees to kill the warlock who is binding her and her coven, But, only for a price...
Very good story, lots of action and suspense, a real page turner.

Turn me on- I almost didn't finish this one, I made myself finish hoping it would get better, it didn't. At first I couldn't understand how this story went with the rest of the anthology, because it didn't seem to have a paranormal element. Than it finally comes out that the "hero" isn't human. Justin Watts, ceo of Spectrasign, is a being of pure light who found a "guy" at MIT to give him a body. (they never explain exactly how) But, tired of flitting around the galaxy, he wants to make a love connection, he's lonely, poor baby. He falls for Beth Danforth, graphic designer and daughter of a (wait for it) comic book artist. This story was trite, not interesting, and really just plain boring. I'd skip it. not worth the time to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everlasting Bad Boys.

09/22/2011
44.0% "was surprised the first story, Can't get enough,by Shelly Laurenston is actually one of the Dragon series she writes as G A Aiken. It is Shalin and AIlean's story"