Kathy Davie's Reviews > Hell On Heels

4222001
Sep 21, 11

bookshelves: erotica, fantasy, romance
Read in September, 2011

Technically an erotic anthology, Hell on Heels revolves around the Devil and his three daughters. He wants to retire. Hang out at the beach. Play golf. Enjoy the company of women. Lots of women, preferably naked and serving him a margarita. He just needs one of his children to successfully complete a task. A test if you will…

The Stories
Julie Kenner's Lucia's Story is the best of the three. Lucia is the Devil's oldest child and she is tired of this endless life. She's tired of no meaning in her life. I was rather tired of the lack of true passion and no build up.

Dee Davis' Jezebel's Story is cute. Poor Jezebel is suffering from a broken heart and now she has to work with the man who broke it to find this damned Box.

Kathleen O'Reilly's Lola's Story is the lamest of the three. Lola is Vanity with the ability to have any man. And by morning, he has no soul while she remains wrinkle-free. And she's tired of never waking up to a soul-full man. I do like the concept of Crash St. Clair. I just wish O'Reilly had given us some idea of why his life was so great…???

The Cover
The cover is less promising than the title but more promising than the actual stories. The lower half of a red leather mini-skirted Jezebel leans against a pillar, a knee cocked with one red Manolo-clad foot propped against the pillar's base. I guess that the title refers to the fact that all three ladies are beautiful and the Devil's daughters??? That's about as close to Hell as we really came.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hell On Heels.