Kandes's Reviews > Killer

Killer by Sara Shepard

Sep 22, 11

bookshelves: library
Read from September 21 to 22, 2011

This book was eh... I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I mean I definetly suggest it for anyone who's read the others, but only because I feel like it's a sort of stepping stone to get to book 7. And I'm also kind of over the fact that Sara Shepard is constantly telling us what the girls are wearing and stupid shallow stuff like that. Throughout the first four books, it was fine I guess, I tolerated it, but now it's getting a lil annoying. I really hope that it lets up throughout the other books. But like I said I really don't know how I felt with this one. I usually hate hate hate putting down a book without finishing it, especially series, but this one, I almost put it down like 3-4 times. It just got boring at parts and a little repetitve. Like you can see the pattern in her writing and I guess that's what happens when you write one series with 10+ books, but I just don't like it. Idk, I'm definetly gonna finish the rest of the books that are out in the series and see where it goes from here.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer.

09/21/2011 page 58
09/21/2011 page 134
42.0% "Wow, really was loving this series, but it seems to be going downhill from here :["
09/21/2011 page 190