Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Eversong

liked it
bookshelves: vampires, menage, genre-erotica, books-read-2011
Read from September 21 to 23, 2011

This review was posted at Under The Covers

This short story is part of the Midnight Playground series, and even though this was my first book in the series I had no problem catching on.

And of course I had no problem liking the sexy vamp Ever. He is the tortured hero of this book, he lost the love of his life and has not being able to connect with anyone in that long. But when he meets Mercy and Deo, the sparks are immediate.

The attraction goes "all ways" in this triangle and they all have something to give to the other person.

Mercy was turned against her will by a sort of rogue vampire, and she then turned Deo to be with her. Not knowing the vampires rules about turnings, she now faces the Council and that is why they find themselves in Ever's club, to await judgement.

I think my favorite part was the fact they can all experience each others memories during sex, kind of like an open window to their souls. It strengthens their bond.

And there is no shortage of steam in this book! Wow! There's a lot of sex! I think I especially liked the throw-the-papers-off-the-desk-and-fuck-me scene.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eversong.

09/21/2011