Mariah's Reviews > Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There

F 50x66
Oct 12, 2011

it was ok
Read from September 21 to October 12, 2011

This book so far is good, it's full of adventure. And not just your typical adventure story either, it's kind of pchycadelic and weird but very good. You must have an imagination to be able to read and enjoy this book. However this book moves a little slow and tends to spend a lot of time on one subject or one character. To whoever reads this, if you are into fantasy/pchycadelic/adventures books, then i recommend this book to you, But i do think you should read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland first.

I am more than half way through this book now and i'm not too sure i like it all that much but i'm going to stick with it until the end because i am interested in knowing what happens. The reason i'm not caring too much for this book is mainly because it moves too slow and there isn't as much adventure as i thought there would be. I'm going to quickly read the rest of this book and move on to a music biography which i am really excited about.

I have finished this book and i did not care for it, I read the first book and this books ending was predictable due to how the first book ended. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they were really into Alice in Wonderland stuff.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.