Crystal's Reviews > Gabby, God's Little Angel: Sent to Show God's Love

Gabby, God's Little Angel by Sheila Walsh

Sep 21, 11

bookshelves: for-review, read-sep-2011
Read on September 20, 2011

Gabby, God's Little Angel is a delightful children's book that teaches children that God is with them all of the time. I loved the illustrations and thought the writing was just right for younger children. I enjoyed both Gabby the little angel and Sophie the little girl. Gabby and Sophie are the perfect match for each other, both are prone for trouble, but Gabby has a heart of gold and will try her hardest to protect Sophie.

It's very cute and will read well as a great bedtime story. This is something I was always on the lookout for. There are lots of great books out there, but I always wanted ones that didn't get my tongue tied up when reading to my boys. This one doesn't get your tongue tied up as a parent. It reads easy. The pictures are big, colorful and eye-catching so as to keep even your busiest child occupied through story-time (I have one of those busy children). I think Gabby, God's Little Angel is a great read for little girls (and even little boys) with a great message for them as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gabby, God's Little Angel.