Julia's Reviews > Entangled

Entangled by Edie Ramer

Sep 21, 11

bookshelves: urban, arcs, fantasy, fiction, dropbox
Read from September 20 to 21, 2011

Like a great buffet, this anthology gives you the chance to taste a little bit of everything. Short and sweet, these stories did a good job drawing me in, setting the hook, and adding books to my to be read pile.

Witches and vampires, werewolves and demons, ENTANGLED canvasses a broad range of time periods and flavors. "Sian's Solution" shows star-crossed lovers in a future dystopia that pits humans against vampires, while "A Night of Forever" contrasts this with vampire romance in regency England. "Breaking Out" has me anxious to read more about Kel, her heart-melting commando boys, and the shadowy organization that held them all prisoner, but while I wait for more of their story on Goodreads, there's plenty more to keep me busy reading.

From a glimpse of Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy world mid-series to Misty Evans teaser for the righteous vengeance demon Kali Sweet, ENTANGLED gave me several series to keep my eye on. Add in the bargain price of $2.99, all going straight to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and this eBook is good for both the heart and the TBR pile.

Sexual Content: Sex scenes.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entangled.

50.0% "Michelle Diener doesn't have a full length book posted for her short "Breaking Out", want!"