Taryn Elliott's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

Sep 21, 11

bookshelves: audio, funny, snarky
Read from September 20 to 21, 2011

I totally enjoyed this book.

I wasn't sure I would thanks to the 1st person pov. I really like to be in both the hero and heroine's POV in a book, but this one worked for me.

I gotta say, there's one line that totally made me laugh out loud at work.

Might Morphin Power Penis.

Honestly, there were little gems like this throughout the book! LOL I truly enjoyed it for that reason alone.

Some of the plot points were used for obvious reasons and there weren't too many surprises when it came to the story itself. Mo's parents were absolutely a point of contention and hilarity through the book and totally set her up to deal with falling in love with a werewolf. She was already used to a side of crazy with love.

The one thing I liked a lot...they didn't do a few typical romance novel tricks. The big misunderstanding, and the TSTL moments were almost non-existent, THANK GOD. Bravo Mz. Harper for not falling back on the usual tropes, and for that I thank you!

Overall, it was well written and Molly Harper's snarky, snappy dialogue kept me entertained and more importantly, awake. I'm working a particularly boring project at work and this was perfect to keep me going. I'm looking forward to the 2nd book to see what they do with Maggie's story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.

09/20/2011
50.0% "Fun audio book. I'm enjoying it a lot...even if it is first person. LOL"