Jason's Reviews > You Shall Never Know Security

You Shall Never Know Security by J.R.  Hamantaschen

Oct 17, 11

Read from October 16 to 17, 2011

o.k. I am a lucky guy, for many reasons, but today's reason...I got a free copy of this great book! I had entered to win it in a goodreads giveaway and didn't win, and then the author emailed and said - Hey - i see you'd like to read my book and you've liked other books I like...I'll send you one. So I said..well heck yeah! Lucky. Cuz it's a great set of very creepy tales (out of all of them there was only one I only sorta liked) that is written with an expertly and eerily effervescent prose. Now - some of the tales and subject matter may not be for everyone...i'm certainly a fan of the genre, but even that said, these are just really excellently written stories evoking a feeling a bit like Lovecraft always did for me... that - "hmmm, he seems to know this subject matter too well - should I be scared or creeped out by that...it couldn't possibly be true, right?" Loved it. Thank you J.R. Hamantaschen for penning your prose...and for so generously sending me a copy. And thanks to West Pigeon Press for publishing this work which they so aptly stated they were "proud to unleash upon the world."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Shall Never Know Security.