Lynda Warnock's Reviews > Before Dawn

Before Dawn by Ann Bruce

F_50x66
Apr 27, 08

bookshelves: paranormal

I’ve read other stories by Ann Bruce and enjoyed them, and I had a feeling I would feel the same way about Before Dawn, and I wasn’t disappointed. Quick, hot and exciting this story covers all the bases.

Mercy has been having dreams, dark erotic ones but she always wakes up before the end. Feeling that something isn’t quite right she tries to ignore them. Until one night at work the stuff of her dreams is standing in front of her, drugs her and proceeds to sink his sharp fangs in deep.

Ryan has been watching Mercy and he knows what she is going through. Worried she will be number six for the vampire serial killer he’s chasing he doesn’t want to let her out of his sight. But he doesn’t count on falling for her.

Before Dawn is a smoldering heatfest of erotic dreams, sexy men and terrifying vampires and I loved every word. Besides who wouldn’t want a muscular hunk of a man trying to protect them from evil…all the while making you sweat just looking at him?! Grab Before Dawn but don’t forget an ice cold glass of water, you’re going need it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before Dawn.