Lynda Warnock's Reviews > First You Run

First You Run by Roxanne St. Claire

F 50x66
Bestselling author Roxanne St. Claire grabs you from the very first sentence of First You Run. This is the fourth book in her Bullet Catcher Series, the best yet, and can certainly stand alone. But trust me when I say you won’t want to miss one minute of any of these wild rides!

Adrien Fletcher or Fletch as everyone calls him is a big, blonde gorgeous Aussie. As soon as Miranda sets eyes on him she’s lost, and really who can blame her? Even the bunch of “crazies” protesting her book is not enough to pull her out of his sensual spell.

Fletch has to determine if Miranda is “the one” he’s been searching for – a baby given up in a black market adoption more than thirty years before. Although he’s pretty sure she’s not the woman he’s looking for he just can’t bring himself to walk away.

Like Miranda I fell hard for the “bronze-dipped god” from down under. He oozes pure sexual heat which no one in their right mind could resist. Miranda is a very strong heroine (even if she’d tell you she’s not), she knows what she wants and is determined to get it -- Fletch has definitely met his match.

First You Run is a roller coaster ride filled with heart-stopping suspense and a scorching hot romance which will keep you on the edge of your seat until you turn the last page. Run out and buy this book you won't want to keep Fletch and Miranda waiting.

I wonder, if I ask very nicely, if Ms. St. Claire will send a bullet catcher my way!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First You Run.