VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica's Reviews > Flesh Fantasy

Flesh Fantasy by Maya DeLeina

Nov 09, 11

Read in October, 2011

Maya DeLeina’s Flesh Fantasy was such a fun and sexy read that I read it from start to finish in one sitting. Written in a journal style from both Rain’s and Ryhs’s points of view, we’re given a unique look into their human/vampire relationship. The story is filled with a supporting cast of characters all as deeply developed and focused, and each vampire has a unique ability that brings something special to the story.

While this book is an erotic paranormal romance, it’s so much more than a sex fest with a bit of a story to back it up. This book is a steamy story of sensual fantasies come to life, boundaries bent and broken, and family loyalties that will last an eternity. Throw in some hot vampires, sexual spider webs, and humorous banter and you have yourself just about the perfect vampire book. Any lover of vampire romance should run out now and pick up this book. You will be hooked from the first chapter. While Rain and Rhys are the focus in Flesh Fantasy, I quickly became attached to the other characters and certainly hope to see them in their own books soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flesh Fantasy.