Scarlet's Reviews > Hidden Truth

Hidden Truth by Dawn Cook

Sep 22, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, romance, fantacy
Read from September 19 to 22, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Hidden truth,in my opinion,is ten times better than first truth, at least in terms of the plot..because let's face it the plot is so predictable and at least the second book gave me a few things to think about.
the story progress is rather slow, and there was no major climax in the end but the characters are just so cool and the world is quite good.
I couldn't help but fall helplessly in love with lodesh..I felt like I'm betraying Strell scince he was my favorite character but then lodesh was helping him despite his jealousy and I was like "Awwwww,so cute" ..and I know people would say things like "he will have her later" or "he can outlive strell so he's not worried" but seriously who would help someone have the girl he loves just because he will have her eventually?? no he was selfless and cute and I love him..In fact the only reason I'm considering to read the next book in the series is to learn more about him.
I would highly recommend this book for anyone who read first truth and not sure to read this one
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden Truth.