Cole's Reviews > Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison

i first read this series when i was about 11 years old and loved it. totally. now almost seven years later, it is a different sort of experience. reading georgia's diary entries is sorta like reading my own diary entries from the time had i kept a diary. not really when it comes to the details. that's not what i mean. it is more that feeling where you are both remembering how great and funny and carefree you were as a youth, but also shallow and foolish and idiotic. in hindsight, there's a bit of embarrassment for the behavior of one's youthself, but there's also an appreciation. envision me shaking my head and going "you silly idiotic lunatic" whilst rustling someone's (younger me's? georgia? i don't know) hair.

reading these as a young adult, i'm only able to take them in small doses. which is great because they are really fast reads.

you also should be silly. if you have no appreciation for pure silliness you won't like these. don't even bother.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas.