Michelle's Reviews > New England Witch Chronicles

New England Witch Chronicles by Chelsea Bellingeri

Sep 19, 11

bookshelves: favorites, own, review-on-blog
Read in September, 2011

I LOVED this book! Within the first 10 pages, I was hooked! And when I say hooked, I really mean it. I could not put the book down! I read it all in one sitting. New England Witch Chronicles is well written, interesting, and it flows really well. I was sucked right into the story and I loved every second of it.

Alex, or Lex, is a really likable character. She was loyal and strong willed. Her loyalty was what I liked the most about her. I have seen one too many flaky main characters in the past year, and it was starting to annoy me. These flaky flakerson characters see a cute guy and leave their friends/current bf/long time love interest in the dust. But not Lex, no she was loyal as loyal can be. I loved that about her.

I also really liked both guys in the story. Peter is so awesome! He was always there for Lex. I want Peter for myself! He is just so cute, and such a good friend to Lex. And while James was nice and hot and not nearly as annoying as Lex initially thought, it was always Peter that I was rooting for. I never disliked James though, so that should make for an interesting dynamic in future books.

I loved how Chelsea described the manifestation of Lex's powers. The whole lights episodes reminded me of Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz. I can't wait to find out more about the history of witches in the next book. I can't wait to find out a lot of things in the next book! This series is going to be amazing!

This has been one of my favorite books that I have read in a long time! It is definitely making my top in 2011 book list! I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book. It has favorite series potential written all over it :) Get a copy of this book! Seriously, you should have ordered it yesterday!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New England Witch Chronicles.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mareyes I loved this book too!!! Cannot wait for the next one..

Tnmi02 Love Peter & Lex!!!!!

Michelle I know they are so cute! and I know Mareyes, I want it to come out right now!