Marion's Reviews > Wicked Pleasure

Wicked Pleasure by Lora Leigh

May 11, 08

bookshelves: lora-leigh, 2008-read, bdsm
Read in April, 2008

I was looking so forward to reading this book and I was not disappointed. Cameron Falladay is in love with Jaci Wright. He also likes to share his women with his twin brother Chase. Cameron is the victim of a terrible past that he has not shared with anyone. Throughout the book you can feel his pain. Jaci also had something horrible happen to her which she is not sharing with the twins. This book has romance, suspense and tender, emotional moments. Of course it also has alot of hot sex. Very steamy. This book was loaned to me but I will absolutley get my own copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Pleasure.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julie (jjmachshev) I knew you would like this one!!
J

Marion Can't wait for the next one. There has to be a next one.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Another one to add to my TBR list. Thanks! I'm about to start "Forbidden Pleasure." I like her writing (very hot) but not her Breeds series (too violent), so I thought I would try some of her erotica stand-alone novels. Wonderful to have another good one to add to my list!

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)

message 4: by Ragus (new)

Ragus Laura -

WARNING: Please sit in front of your air conditioner while reading FORBIDDEN PLEASURE :o))

Ragus

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura AWESOME, Ragus! Just exactly the kind of warning I love to hear!! You know me so well (big smile).

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)