Kacey Hammell's Reviews > Perfect Limit

Perfect Limit by Sara Brookes

Sep 18, 11

Read in September, 2011

Raised with a difficult childhood, Rayna has never thought of herself as perfect or of much value. For years she's tried to keep to herself, never let anyone in, until she meets Burke.

Burke,a Dom, has always treated Rayna with consideration, gentleness and passion. In his arms, she's found that she wants more than she ever thought she could, but is hesitant to give in.

At Tawse, a BDSM club on Sypricon, Burke decides to take matters into his own hand and show Rayna exactly the kind of woman she is and how beautiful, desirable and exquisite she truly is.

Sara Brookes' 2nd of the Sypricon Master series is exceptional. Sexy, emotional and compelling, Rayna & Burke are characters that are unforgettable. Burke is a powerful Dom, in strength, character and determination. His feelings for Rayna made me choke up a bit! He treats her with a sure hand, while really never pushing her further than he knows she can go.

Rayna's past is tumultuous and her insecurities stabbed me right through the heart. Through the authors gentle writings, I wanted Rayna to see herself as Burke and the patrons of Tawse did, but also through the eye of this reader (and many more). She is a beautiful and strong woman, a firefighter, while also the gentlest of souls. She is the perfect match for Burke in every way possible. I love how the author explored her sexuality and how Burke reveals to her his truest desires as well as how exquisite she is.

Instantly consumed in one-sitting, Perfect Limit is not to be missed. While a BDSM title, and hotter than blazes, it's the connection of the characters and the character depth and self-discovery of Rayna that hooked me. This author has impressed me time and time again, and this is no exception. I love how she writes hot stories with a deeper, more intricate focus as well.

Perfect Limit is steamy, sexy, compelling & memorable. RUN, do not walk, to grab your copy on Sept 23rd!!

My only wish ... that the story was longer!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Limit.