babyfishmouth's Reviews > Baby, I'm Yours

Baby, I'm Yours by Susan Andersen

Sep 18, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, kindle
Read from September 17 to 18, 2011

The Kindle version has the funniest typo I've ever seen. It took the book from a three star to a four star just on that alone.

Despite a completely improbably plot and one dimensional villains along with an uninteresting secondary romance, I did enjoy this book.
I skipped large sections of the villain POVs and secondary romance POVs so I could focus on the relationship between the hero Sam and heroine Catherine. I loved how flawed Sam was (bordering on complete ass) but that Catherine saw through it and never let him get away with being a jerk. She called him out everytime and he had the integrity to reflect and eventually agree with her asssessment of his character and actions.

This is fun, fast road romance (even faster if you skip the same sections I did) and I am definitely going to read the other two in her Baby series.

And in case you want to know the funny typo:
H/h are hiding out in a forest overnight. She is afraid of spiders so he lets her sit between his legs to lean back against him. This causes him so discomfort.
He stiffened for a moment, but then she felt his muscles loosen as he shitted on the ground behind her.

Um... pretty sure he "shifted" behind her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby, I'm Yours.