Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > In It To Win It

In It To Win It by Morgan Kearns

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com /for readers & book lovers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Jane knew Grayson most of her life, most of it throughout her awkward stages back in high school. She isn't too fond of seeing him again because of their past, but she needs to interview him for her job as a sportscaster. Grayson is the superstar baseball player bad boy. He plans to reconnect with Jane.

THOUGHTS
If sweet and romance had a baby, this book would be the finished product. Personally, this book was so so so sweet and romantic that you wouldn't expect that from a sexy cover. When I read the product preview I already had an idea in my head what the story will be, but it definitely took an exciting turn that I enjoyed. Grayson is officially in my top 10 romance book hunks. He was so vulnerable that it made him seem sexy. Jane was enjoyable to read, she had some high and low emotions that drove Grayson a little crazy at times. The first chapter definitely gets your attention; thereafter, their progress throughout the book was that of a cat and mouse game because of an unfinished past. The second half of the book definitely had an interesting twist with a demented character, this added to the excitement of the read. There were so many lovable characters that the author gave us that you can't help but fall in love with them; Nate, Grayson's mom and a few more. However, Xavier, what a nice piece of raw meat, he is Grayson's teammate and needs his own story A.S.A.P.

I have so my favorite moments that I wish I could list, but if I listed them all I would be giving too much of the story away. I almost cry at one of my favorite it was so sweet. I always say it and I'm saying it again, romances of old high school crushes that reunites never gets old I love them.

Storyline: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

***************
Who is Romance Novel Junkies?
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In It To Win It.

message 1: by Adonis (new)

Adonis Devereux Great review! So excited for you.

Lady Raven RAVE! Not sure If the excited part is for me or the author. But thanks if you were talking to me.

message 4: by Diamond girl (new)

Diamond girl love this review