Anne OK's Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Laura Griffin

Apr 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read from April 17 to 18, 2012 — I own a copy

I just finished the incredible latest addition to the already marvelous Tracers Series! I loved both Mark and Allison. Mark may be my favorite leading male character in this series now. His maturity matched with Allison’s youthful eagerness and spontaneity resulted in a magical combination. The suspense was phenomenal and the romance perfectly blended into the story. The well-written relationship between these two included a more intense sensuality and revved up steam factor than past stories. As always, with a Laura Griffin book, the dark and gritty crimes, along with the brutal madman, kept this reader on the edge of my seat from beginning to ending. And that's exactly what I’m looking for when I choose romantic suspense to read!! The story also includes a cast of wonderfully written support characters. Laura Griffin is at the top of her game with “Twisted.” Can't wait for the rest of Gabe and Kelsey’s story this fall!!
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Great review, AnneOK

Judi I love this series. I haven't read a Laura Griffin book that I didn't like. Hope my copy comes in the mail this week.

Anne OK Thanks. Kristen!

Judi - you will love it. LG has reall outdone herself with this series in my opinion. Fall is too far away for the next release!!

Keri Great review! I will have to move this series up on my TBR.

Anita Great review! Just started reading this book tonight.

Norma Do they need to be read in order? I read the first but none of the others. But I'm told my library has this one (my library notoriously will carry 2 or 3 books in the middle of a series--grr)