(Nat) Reading Romances's Reviews > Ares Unleashed

Ares Unleashed by Tammy Valentine

Apr 11, 2016

liked it
Read from September 16 to 18, 2011

Izzy's friends all have active sex lives while she has such a bad luck with guys that she was about to give up on men. Accepting her friend's challenge, she is very curious with the idea of finding the perfect man based only on their zodiac sign. Continuing where Foreplay ends, Izzy is at the dating agency her friend suggested and for the first part of Izzy's experiment, she's choosing Aries. The first part of this novella is Izzy at the dating agency trying to find a cool aries guy as the first date for The Zodiac Club challenge. I feel like the author has some problems while balancing the right amount of elements through this series. Half the novela is about the agency then the other half is her date, I wish we could have seen the chat with her friends in order to end part one. Each novella is like a chapter but I don't think it would be as exiting if they were together as a novel, so I approve the format! I absolutely adore the covers for this series, they're fantastic! I like how their date went and I'll definitely read the next book.

Originally published at theromancestudio.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ares Unleashed.

09/16
40.0% "let's see if this one will be better..."
04/11 marked as: read