Alyssa's Reviews > The Everafter War

The Everafter War by Michael Buckley

F_50x66
Mar 28, 12

This book is gripping and you won't be able to put the book down unless you really need to go to the bathroom (or in some cases scream at the amazingness). It keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time and afterwords you can't stop thinking about what just happened in this addition to the series.

Personally, I thought this was the best Sisters Grimm book yet. And since I'm writing this review after The Inside Story has come out (and I've read it) I'd like to say this is still my favorite. Will it stay that way when the last book comes out? We shall see....

Anyway, this book is just....amazing. It was humerous, shocking, romatic, adventurous, heart-warming, devestating, awkward moments (we all love those awkward moments in books. Come on, admit it.) and everything else you could ever want in a book. While reading this book I laughed, I facepalmed, I giggled, I fangirled and had this big smile on my face at some of the more romantic moments, I almost cried at some moments, and I was shocked at the end.

I personally found a certain angry blond-haired girl to be less angry and annoying in this book. I think most people will too. (She's WAY different in The Inside Story. It's really amazing.)

I'd read the first book in the series The Fairy-Tale Detectives and then the rest of the books procedding this book first so you're not confused.

~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Everafter War.