Chrissy♥Dev 's Reviews > My Soul to Save

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

Oct 12, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, romance
Recommended to Chrissy♥Dev by: no one
Recommended for: anyone!
Read from October 01 to 11, 2011, read count: 1

i really like this book better then the 1st. The first was basically she establishing herself and who she is and coming to terms with the power she posses.
2nd is gettin more into detail about the mysterious "Netherworld" that she shouldnt enter and demons.

The plot:
A pop star dies on stage and she learns that what was keeping her alive the whole time was demon breath. Now they must make a deal with the devil, save two sisters lives, get to the bottom of a whole illegal workings and save Tod's ex. All in one week or less.
Even tho Kaylee is warned she doesn't fully listen and understand the extent of what she's getting herself into.
In the process of making a deal with a demon and making an exchange she finds her self in a dillema. All of the things (creatures & plants) all survive on blood when she goes to the netherworld she is bite by a "crimson creeper" plant which if she doesnt make the deal in time she might die in the netherworld.
This book had a better plot, more depth and was over all more exciting that the first.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Save.

10/03/2011 page 6
2.0% "No time with school :("
10/05/2011 page 89
32.0% "How do you save a soul when a deal was made with a demon??" 2 comments
show 4 hidden updates…

Jennifer YAY! Great series! Team Tod! Love the reaper :-)

Chrissy♥Dev Lol. Have you read the entire series? I love the brothers and how they argue :)

Jennifer Yeah I have read all of them! I love the series! And I actually feel like it is a series that gets better as it goes. The brothers are hilarious!

Hayley Just got this at the library today! Can't wat to start it! :)

Chrissy♥Dev Hayley wrote: "Just got this at the library today! Can't wat to start it! :)"

Just finished reading it your going to love it!
i think its better than the first. ENJOY!! and tell me what you think