Paris's Reviews > Spell Bound

Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong

Sep 15, 11

bookshelves: dnf

I was very disappointed when I started reading this book. I love the Otherworld series and I absolutely loved Waking the Witch and was excited to see that Spellbound started right where that book left off. Unfortunately, after 100 pages in, I just couldn't get excited about what was going on. So I skipped ahead to the last 30 pages...and even then I was disappointed. I had a difficult time finding those pages to be the exciting conclusion that I wanted. The end was abrupt and choppy and didn't leave me satisfied. I couldn't even get excited about the small growth in the relationship between Adam and Savannah, which took place in the last 4 pages and could have used some serious follow up.

Although I gave up on reading the entire book, I will definitely check out the 13th book in the series. I'm hoping that Armstrong can pick up the fun and excitement that I really loved about the series in the first place.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spell Bound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Keltie I did the exact same thing. Skipped the last 1/3 of the book, and read the ending. Which I never do. I have enjoyed all if the books in this series, but this one is boring, and all over the place.

I will read the last book of the series when it comes out, and hopefully it will have a plot, and less shuffling around. And some actual romance!!! Sheesh!!!

Lorelle wow thats a huge call! must have been a really big disappointment!