Natalie's Reviews > Boyfriend From Hell

Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe

Sep 15, 11

Read in September, 2011

Ok my peeps, we have a new hot book here on our hands and I mean smoking hot. I read this book in a day and a half it was that good, I even got caught at work having a peek into the next chapter, lol no worries though I was on my lunch break. When I started this book I though this would be a read for a younger generation but to my surprise this book totally sucked me in right from get go and didn't let go until I was done. No that's wrong, it still has a hold on me to the point I email Mr Lowe the Author and begged him to please let me be one of the bloggers to be able to read/review the second book in the series. Boyfriend From Hell has the first chapter of the next book at the end of it and I couldn't put it down. He said yes by the way lol so stay tuned for that review.

It was an easy book to read but don't read it to fast or you will miss some details that are very important. Megan and her mom are the very best of friends and when her mom says she is going to start dating, Megan has a very bad feeling about this, and not too long after her mom starts dating she is proved right about her bad feeling when her mom meets Armando, a very yummy handsome Italian art dealer...so they think that's what he is. Not long after mom meets Armando, Megan meets Guy a deliciously handsome new student at her school. Now they both have hot new men, but something is just not right about mom's and something about Megan's is a little of kilter as well.

Megan's best friends Matt and Erin think she is crazy when she has announced that she thinks her mom's boyfriend is Satan....yes Satan himself. So they give her a week to prove it or lose them forever. As Megan sets out to prove she is not crazy, all hell breaks loose, literally all hell breaks loose.
I really liked Megan, at first she come's off as a spoiled brat who is being selfish not wanting to give up her mom's attention or affection, but as the book goes on you start to really like her more and more. I love her strength and persistence trying to save her mom and the love she has for her. I know this feeling as my mom means so very much to me as well. This story will take you through all kinds of paths and just when you think you have this story all wrapped up and figured out the Author sends you down a totally different path you absolutely did not see coming. I loved all the twists and turns and roller coaster ride he takes you on with this book, it was an awesome ride. I will not give anymore away, you will just have to pick up your copy cause if I say anymore I will spoil it for you and we all know I hate being spoiled. This is a total must read. If you would like a preview of Mr. Lowe's book the first four chapters (pdf) of Boyfriend From Hell are available for free right now on my website. Readers can go to http://evanlowe.com/ and click on theBoyfriend From Hell Sample link to get it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriend From Hell.