Ana's Reviews > Wicked

Wicked by Addison Moore

Oct 01, 11

Read from September 20 to October 01, 2011

Another head spinner!! There's so much that goes on in this book and there continue to be so many unanswered questions that I'm left with a sense of unease, not a sense of calm completion. Is that bad? Of course means I want to see what happens next. I need to understand why some of these things are happening and I need to have some closure around some of the subplots. I enjoy the fast moving action and the "I didn't see that coming" moments but I must admit that I'm more than ready for Skyla to step up and make a decision between Logan and Gage (even though I'm sure I won't be happy when she does). I was most intrigued with Marshall in this book. I can't quite figure out his true intentions and that makes him a very interesting character. More than ever I was aware of how mean everyone is, how everyone has an agenda and how, even when they appear to be helping each other, they're actually out for themselves. That disturbs me most when it comes to Sklya, after all, she's the chosen one. I want her to step up and be the hero this story needs! Hopefully we'll get that in the next book. Looking forward to seeing what's coming next, especially after the way this book ends. Hope we don't have to wait too long!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked.