Jen's Reviews > Acheron

Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Aug 09, 08

bookshelves: kenyon-macgregor, favs
Read in August, 2008

Well I finished the book last night. I am going through that book depression where I have finished a book that I waited so long for. This book was so worth the wait though.

What a simply amazing book. Like everyone else, if I could give it 10 stars I would. I am so impressed with the story of Acheron. I laughed, cried, fumed, ached and then cheered at the end.

After reading the first 2/3 of the book, I wanted/needed Ash's woman to be someone special. And Kenyon gave us Tori, who was all that and more. She was perfect for Ash. She was willing to walk through the fire for him. It was so awesome to finally see Ash get what he deserved, something good.

I am a little nervous where Kenyon will go with Artemis' (witch) parting comments at the end of the book. I cannot wait until the next book comes out to see more of Ash and Tori.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Acheron.

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Yeah, I've heard the first part of the book is like that. But the second half is like the DH books we love. I know I am going to read it, but I love Ash so much I just grit my teeth, thinking I am going to have to learn all kinds of sad things about him and know how much he has suffered. Yikes! But Kenyon has always given us hints about this along the way as far as Ash's past is concerned. *sigh*

Can't wait to hear what you think when you finish it!

Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels (to read excerpts from my novel series) (my naughty Author Blog/updated daily)

message 2: by Blackbook (new) - added it

Blackbook It is depressing. I had to move into something else for a minute. Work is too hard right now. I need something easy until Friday. You and JJ let me know how you like it as you go along.