Melissa Simmons's Reviews > My Soul to Steal

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Steal.

Quotes Melissa Liked

Rachel Vincent
“Then strong, warm arms wrapped around me from behind. "I've got you," Tod whispered in my ear.”

Rachel Vincent
“I couldn't resist another grin. "So...is there a family discount?"
"Hell, no. Nash is paying full price. Plus tip.”

Rachel Vincent
“As soon as the door closed behind my father, Alec turned to me, coffee mug halfway to his mouth. "You faced down a hellion to rescue three people from the Netherworld. Why the hell is he trying to protect you from me?"
I could only shrug. "He's my dad. That's what he does.”

Rachel Vincent
“Whoever said it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved was full of crap.”

Rachel Vincent
“So, what now? We’re friends?"

Yeah. If friends could be in love, but not together. In sync, but out of touch. Willing to die for each other, but unable to trust.”

Rachel Vincent
“Anger is great. It's powerful, when you need something to hold you up. Something to steel your spine. But in the dark, when you're alone with the truth, anger can't survive. The only thing that can live in the dark with you is fear.”

Rachel Vincent
“Think of it as a second opinion on his value. If he wasn't worth the fight, wouldn't she just let him go? Wouldn't you?”

Rachel Vincent
“Can we save the live demo for later, please? Bean Sidhe in angst, here.”

Rachel Vincent
“I was no suffragette, but I was pretty sure the he-can’t-control-himself defense was a big, stinky load of horseshit.”