Joy (Cheery♡Reads)'s Reviews > Unlovable

Mar 31, 12

bookshelves: i-own
Recommended to Joy (Cheery♡Reads) by: Nic
Read on September 16, 2011

Wow! It has been quite some time since I've come across such an enjoyable and engrossing romance story. Unlovable is simply amazing and downright unputdownable. The characters are strong, solid and very relatable.

The pace of the story and progression of relationship between Maggie and Seth were awesome. I'm mighty glad it isn't the cliche plot of falling deeply in love at first sight. Booker, Cole and Dwayne were great characters.

The romance is really awwwhhhh cupcakes sweet. Gammon resolved the problems and conflicts faced by the characters really well. It gives readers some insight on what to do if faced with similar situations. This is a really awesome and recommended read.
I'm glad I purchased it. I got mine at Smashwords at only $1.99 and i'm sure it wouldn't hurt those who're thinking of reading it to support the author by purchasing this.

I'm really looking forward to the next two sequels, Unbelievable and Unbearable.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unlovable.

Quotes Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Liked

Sherry Gammon
“Come here my fattin’ up girlfriend and give me some kissin’.”
Sherry Gammon, Unlovable
tags: seth

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nic So glad you enjoyed it Joy! Fantastic review :)

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Nic wrote: "So glad you enjoyed it Joy! Fantastic review :)"

Thank you Nic =p I'm still beaming from reliving the sweet moments of Mags&Seth and hilarious banter of Booker.

Sherry Gammon Thank you so very much for the wonderful review!! It is great to hear from people who like your work!! You must made my day!

Sherry Gammon My son is in Malaysia right now!! He is in KL with his fiance! Small world!!

Joy (Cheery♡Reads) Sherry wrote: "Thank you so very much for the wonderful review!! It is great to hear from people who like your work!! You must made my day!"

Sherry wrote: "My son is in Malaysia right now!! He is in KL with his fiance! Small world!!"

Thank you for your comment. It makes my day to see that authors read and liked my review of their work.
WOW!! Your son is in Malaysia? What a small world indeed. I'm in KL as well pursuing my degree :)