Shera (Book Whispers)'s Reviews > Three to Ride

Three to Ride by Sophie Oak

Jan 03, 13

bookshelves: erotica-menage-amour, erotica-contemporary, ebook-p
Read from September 20, 2011 to September 21, 2012

As I’m just getting into the ménage erotica, I’m starting to get the feeling that authors think that only Colorado cowboys like to “share their toys”. Maybe they think they’re the only kind of guys that are man enough for the task, or they’re like me and firmly believe that a man in a good pair of wranglers and can ride a horse is just too sexy to pass up.

Whatever, the case I’m one satisfied reader. The identical twins Alex and Ryan are finger-licking good! Alex has a sour mean boy attitude that hides his big softy side and he’s one tender lover. Where easy going Ryan is dominating and demanding in the sack. Over all a heady combination when combined.

What I liked about Oaks ménage is that there is some build—well, as much build as you can get from 240 pages. Rachel Swift is a woman on the run who has been chased down and hunted by a one-time blind date gone wrong. He’s fixated on her and wants her dead, after he’s done with her of course. She can’t trust the cops, because he is one. When she meets Alex she’s immediately pulled in. Then Ryan enters the stage and the rumors of how the boys like to share women soon get her curious. However, Alex doesn’t want to share.

This book was tons of fun right from the get go, especially with Rachel beating Alex to a pulp with some roses. The guys trying to convince Rachel that she should be with both of them. When all along Rachel is plotting to make them see that she wants them both. This wacky and sexy tale takes place in fictional Bliss Colorado, where strange sexual flavors are OK and the nudists from the nudist colony are always scaring the tourists.

This book is fun in and out of the bedroom giving erotica readers just what they were seeking in an ménage amour title. Maybe due to lack of a decent page count things move on swiftly, like Rachel excepting her two lovers. Either way this is tons of dirty fun! If the sex scenes don’t get your blood pumping the game of predator and prey will. As Rachel’s psycho wanna-be boyfriend sneaks into town ready to take her and her lovers out. Oak also builds up enough of the supporting cast that you can anticipate sequels—trust me you'll want them.

Sexual Content: Threesomes, sex toys, submissive sex, nudists running amuck, and plenty of dirty talk.

3/5- Adored it, just a few minor details held it back.

Originally posted at Book Whispers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three to Ride.

09/20/2011 page 7
3.0% "Really liking the build up here!! It's nice to not be jumping in on the heat and sex immediately."
09/12/2012