Nikki's Reviews > Real Vampires Have Curves

Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett

Jan 26, 2012

Read from January 22 to 25, 2012

What - did you think all vamps were pale, thin and brooding? Don't I wish.

Gloriana St. Clair is an eternally "full-figured" vampire-she just happened to be bloating when a sexy Scotsman sank his teeth into her. She and said Scot- Angus Jeremiah Campbell III, aka Jeremy Blade-have been on and off again for centuries, currently off. A couple hundred years has taught them how to press each other's buttons-in good ways and bad.

Glory's headed for Austin and a new business venture: Vintage Vamp's Emporium. After all, she loves clothes, and she is an antique. Only problem is, there's a billionaire techno-freak vampire hunter on the loose. Blade's in total he- vampire mode, and wants Glory to move in with him so he can "protect" her. But it's time for this vamp to explore her own powers.

So to be honest this book has been sitting on my shelf for a couple months now So I finally cracked it open and fell deeply in love I related so much to Glory, I loved how she keep her a real womans size a lot of books I read the woman is a size 0 but not Glory I loved that! Can't wait to read more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Vampires Have Curves.